Friday, August 27, 2010

Embelequero = "rubber-neck"; person who likes to see what is happening

So here's the link to where I'm putting up my pictures. So far I have only ones from the feria parade this past weekend. I also have some amazingly hilarious videos (at least to me they're funny) but I'm having a little trouble uploading them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/esanford3

Also, thank you all for your support and comments! It's really great to hear back from everybody and I'm slowly but surely responding. I love hearing from you all, miss yall tons.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Your descriptions are so vivid I feel like I'm there with ya. I'm glad that you have a brother and sister there to keep you straight. How are those high heels working out? Just want you to know we are all thinking about you and think about you all the time. Nana and Papaw say Hi too. We'll be keeping in touch. Lovey! Joan

    ReplyDelete